Thursday, November 24, 2011

Drake Feat. Jay-Z - Light Up [Official Video]


GET TONE NOW---►► GetDrake.info ◄◄◄--- Lyrics in video and below! SUB and COMMENT. ENJOY! (I do not take credit for this song or the photos in the video) ________________________________________ ______ [Verse 1: Drake] Ive been up for 4 days Getting money both ways Dirty and clean, I could use a glass of cold spades Rolexes, chauffeurs, and low fades I keep thinking how young can you die from old age The always tell me no one is working as hard as you And even though I laugh it off man its probably true Cuz while all of my closest friends out partying Im just here making all the music that they party too But party on, party on, all night n-gga I got these new rappers nervous prom night n-gga I grow tired of these f-cking grown man liars Story tellers, they aint even need a camp fire Uhh, but I just wanna tell the truth Before one of these haters load a couple shells and shoot This sh-t feel like when fredro star was a sunset park stunting hard in his yellow goose Ya, and ima motherf-cking missed target But a target none the less, and I just started Was that directed at Moi? Cant be, they must be talking to themselves Hov, hands free Yeah, and im just filling up this daily planner Getting busy cuz im a star, no spangled banner Jealous dudes get to talking in their music And I just say I wrote it for yo girlfriends Kelsey Grammar Yah, that's what life becomes when you doing you Welcome to Hollywood don't let this town ruin you And if you pillow talking with the women ...

Price Keurig Single Cup




No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Fran�ais Deutsch Italiano Portugu�s
Espa�ol ??? ??? ?????







Sponsor Links